Is it up Sora?

 Hello, my name is Shamu Natsumi, I live in Amaririsu, Japan and I am in secondary school! I love Cardcollector Sakura and playing games with friends. Sora asked me to open up a blog for some reason, something about how my cuteness can attract more people to the club. Oh, I should give a pic of me shouldn't I? Hang on a second.


^ This up here is me! My friends shall be making blog posts on here as well! Oh, a link is also provided, I've been told that this is a free game people can play this free game made by someone in Amaririsu that we all agreed to be a part off. It also says that October 18 is an important day for it as an update drops of it. October 18th is also my birthday and I'm looking forwards to that. My friends will be making posts on this blog as well so please look forwards to them making posts. I can't wait to talk to you all again!

-Natsumi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions - Hikari

My introduction -Yuuki